- What you need to know with OB/GYN Dr. Gilberg-lenz?
- TD Jakes- Women’s empowerment & public education
- Doctor Oz- The Anti-Diet: The Plan for Weight Loss!
- Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz, M.D. discusses a new initiative, Family Size Matters
- Steve TV Show – Signs of Postpartum Disorder – Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz
- Dr. Drew – Is It Possible To Not Know You’re Pregnant? – Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz
- Dr. Drew’s Life Changers – Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz
- The Elissa Goodman Show with Guest Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz
- The Sanctuary at Pico Union – Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz
- Tips For Planning Your Childbirth – Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz, MD OBGYN
- Dr. Gilberg-Lenz, gives advice about The Pregnancy Diet.
- Keeping Sex Passionate When You’re Trying to Conceive – Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz
- Meet Dr. Gilberg-Lenz, Expert Advisor for Mederma®
- More Business of Being Born – VBAC – Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz
- You Feel – Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz
- What is a Yeast Infection?- Understanding Cures and Symptoms – Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz
- Need a Vaginal Nip/Tuck? – Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz
- Kids In The House- Contains a series of videos by Dr. Suzann Gilberg-Lenz
ONLINE ARTICLES – SHARE CARE
- Share Care
- Why Does Vaginal Farting Occur
- Can a Proper Diet Help In Dealing With Hot Flashes
- Why Should I Get Regular Pap Tests
- What Causes Hot Flashes
- What Can I Do To Relieve Hot Flashes
- Can I tell When A Hot Flash Will Be Coming
- Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz discuss how Western and Eastern medicine practices are beginning to blend, and how the perception of doctors has evolved.
- Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz returns to talk with Drew about being a doctor in media, the pros and cons of getting the HPV vaccine and they take a listener call about raising female libido.
- Drew is joined by gynecologist and obstetrician Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz to discuss women’s health and take calls on permanent birth control, hyperthyroid & fertility at a late age.
- Dr. Soram Enlightened Medicine: My interview with noted Ob-Gyn Suzanne Gilberg Lenz, M.D.
Friday 8th of August 2012 Broadscast:
David Crow: The Health and Wellbeing of Your Baby
Monday 20th of February 2012 Broadscast:
Should Women Say “No” to Marriage and Babies?
A new Website encourages young women to forgo marriage and kids and live for herself. Empowering message or risky move? Guests: Brenna Smith, CEO/Founder of SheNow.org OB/Gyn Dr. Suzanne Gilberg Lenz
Monday 13th of February 2012 Broadcast:
Sex, Love and the Grammy Awards
Join Kim, Jackie and Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz talk candidly about medical controversy, teens and contraception and all those questions we’re afraid to ask the OB/Gyn. Plus, Grammy recap, should Chris Brown be banned from awards shows and Whitney Houston’s legacy.